1、在邮件的开头,表达亲切友好地问候

  • I hope you had a good weekend.周末过得怎么样,希望你度过了一个愉快的周末。
  • I hope you had a great trip.希望你的旅行很愉快。
  • Hope you had a nice break.希望你度过了一个轻松的假期。
  • I hope you are well.希望你一切都好。
  • I hope all is well.一切都好,希望如此。
  • Hope you're enjoying your holiday.希望你正在享受你的假期。
  • I hope this email finds you well.希望这封邮件找到你时一切都好。
  • I hope you enjoyed the event.希望你玩得开心。
  • I'm glad we had a chance to chat at the convention.很高兴我们在会议上有机会聊天。
  • It was great to see you on Thursday.周四见到你很高兴。
  • It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday.昨天很高兴见到你。
  • I hope you had a good weekend. I wanted to follow up on our conversation last Friday about the upcoming project launch.希望你度过了一个愉快的周末。我想跟进上周五我们关于即将启动的项目的对话。
  • It was great to see you on Thursday at the industry conference. I enjoyed our discussion about emerging technologies in the field. Looking forward to staying in touch.周四在行业会议上见到你很高兴。我享受了我们关于该领域新兴技术的讨论。期待保持联系。
  • It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday at the networking event. I appreciated hearing your insights on the market trends we talked about. Let's keep the conversation going.昨天在与你在网络上沟通很高兴。感谢你对我们讨论的市场趋势的见解。让我们继续对话。

女商人, 咨询, 商业, 会议, 遇到, 会谈, 对话, 惯例, 座谈会, 读

2、初次和客户联系,说明发邮件的原因

  • I am writing to you about our last meeting/ your presentation yesterday /our next event.我写信给你是关于我们上次的会议/你昨天的演讲/我们的下一个活动。
  • I am writing to you with regards to/regarding/ concerning / in connection with...我写信给你是关于/关于/关于/与...有关。
  • I am writing to ask/ enquire/let you know/ confirm/ check /invite you to/to update you on/ask for a favo... .我写信给你是询问/了解/让你知道/确认/检查/邀请你参加/更新你关于...的信息。
  • I am writing you to follow up 0n...我写信给你是跟进...
  • I am contacting you to inform...我联系你是通知...
  • I am reaching out because..我联系你是因为在...方面需要帮助。
  • This is just a quick note to...这只是一封简短的便条,提醒你...
  • This is just a quick reminder...这只是一个简单的提醒...
  • I wanted to let you know that...我想让你知道...
  • Might I take a moment of your time to... (very formal)我可以占用你一点时间吗?(非常正式)
  • It's [Your Name] from [Your Company].这是[你的名字]来自[你的公司]。
  • This email is just to let you know that...这封邮件只是想让你知道...
  • I am writing to you to follow up on the presentation you gave yesterday on digital transformation. I found your points on customer engagement very insightful.我写信给你是跟进你昨天关于数字化转型的演讲。我觉得你在客户参与方面的点子非常有见地。
  • I am contacting you regarding the next quarterly update meeting for our partnership project. I wanted to check your availability the week of April 15th to discuss plans.我联系你是关于我们合作伙伴项目的下一次季度更新会议。我想确认你在4月15日那周是否有空讨论计划。
  • As this is our first correspondence, I wanted to introduce myself and let you know why I'm reaching out. I handle marketing for Acme Company and wanted to explore potential collaborations.由于这是我们的第一封通信,我想自我介绍并告诉你我为什么联系你。我在Acme公司负责市场营销,想探索潜在的合作机会。

建筑学, 建造, 现代的, 具体的, 偷了, 会议中心, 工业博览会, 自动扶梯

3、回复客户,表明已收到客户邮件

  • I just got your request for... 我刚刚收到了你的请求...
  • I just read your email about... 我刚刚阅读了你关于...的邮件
  • As we discussed, I would like to send you... 正如我们讨论的那样,我想发送给你...
  • Thank you for your email about.. 感谢你关于...的邮件
  • Thanks for your email this morning/ yesterday/ on Wednesday /last month... 谢谢你今天早上/昨天/上周三/上个月发来的邮件...
  • Thanks for your feedback on/your invitation/ your suggestion 感谢你的反馈/邀请/建议
  • Thanks for sending/ asking about/ attending 感谢你发送/询问/参加
  • Thanks for your quick reply. 感谢你的快速回复。
  • Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. 感谢你这么快就回复我。
  • Thank you for reaching out (to me) 感谢你联系我(给我发邮件)
  • Thank you for your email earlier today about rescheduling our meeting. I completely understand needing to push it back a few days due to your busy schedule this week. Please let me know some dates next week that could work for you. 感谢你今天早些时候关于重新安排我们会议的邮件。我完全理解由于你这周繁忙的日程需要将会议推迟几天。请告诉我下周可以工作的日期。
  • Thanks for sending the draft presentation for our upcoming webinar. I'll review it today and get back to you with any initial comments or feedback by end of day tomorrow. Looking forward to finalizing the content together. 感谢你发送了我们即将举行的网络研讨会的演示文稿草案。我会在今天审查它,并在明天结束前给你回复任何初步的评论或反馈。期待一起完成内容。
  • I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly regarding the proposal I sent over. Let's set up a call tomorrow to discuss your questions and see if we can get aligned on the scope of work. 我感谢你这么快就回复了我关于提案的问题。让我们明天安排一个电话会议,讨论你的问题,看看我们是否能在工作范围上达成一致。

4、表达歉意

  • Sorry for my late reply.对不起,我回复晚了。
  • Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.抱歉花了这么长时间才回复你。
  • I apologize for the late response.我为迟来的回复道歉。
  • Sorry it's been so long since my last email.对不起,自从我上次发邮件以来已经过了这么久。
  • I was sorry to hear about...我很抱歉听到关于...的消息。
  • Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.请接受我们对于给您带来的任何不便的歉意。
  • I want to apologize for my late response to your RFP request. It was an oversight on my part, and I should have acknowledged receipt earlier. Please let me know if it is not too late for us to still submit a proposal for your consideration.我想为我对你的RFP请求的迟来回复道歉。这是我的疏忽,我应该更早确认收到。请让我知道是否还来得及提交提案供您考虑。
  • Sorry it took me so long to get back to you after our meeting last week. It's been a very hectic few days at our office preparing for our product launch. I'm finally catching up on emails and want to follow up on your feedback from our discussion.对不起,上周会议后花了这么长时间才回复你。我们办公室最近几天非常忙碌,准备产品发布。现在我终于赶上了邮件,想跟进一下我们讨论中的你的反馈。

对不起, 板, 后悔, 悔改, 原谅, 请, 授予, 饶恕, 我乞求你的原谅

5、提醒客户邮件中的附件、强调其它重要信息

  • I've attache...我附上了...
  • Please find [file] attached.请查看附件中的[文件]。
  • I'm enclosing [file].我附上了[文件]。
  • Please see the information below for more details about..请查看以下信息,了解关于...的更多细节。
  • The parts in bold/in red/in blue are my comments/are the changes we made.粗体/红色/蓝色部分是我的评论/我们所做的更改。
  • Here's the document that you asked for.这是您要求的文档。
  • I've attached [file] for your review.我附上了[文件]供您审阅。
  • I'm sending you [file] as a pdf file.我将[文件]作为PDF文件发送给您。
  • The attached file contains...附件中的文件包含...
  • Could you please sign the attached form and send it back to us by [date]?请您在[日期]之前签署附件中的表格并将其发送回给我们好吗?
  • Here's the [ document] we discussed.这是我们讨论过的[文档]。
  • [file] is attached.[文件]已附。
  • Please take a look at the attached file.请查看附件中的文件。
  • Take a look at the [file] I've attached to this email.请查看我在此电子邮件中附加的[文件]。
  • I've attached [file]我附上了 [file]
  • More information is available at www. website.com. 更多信息可在www.website.com上找到。
  • Please note that...请注意...
  • Attached please find the document we discussed, with the changes highlighted in red per your request. Please review at your earliest convenience and let me know if you would like us to modify anything further.附件中是我根据您的要求修改后的文档,其中的变化以红色突出显示。请尽快查阅并告知是否需要进一步修改。
  • I've attached the sales contract for the order we finalized yesterday. Could you please sign and return the contract by end of week? Let me know if you have any other questions!我附上了昨天最终确定的订单的销售合同。请您在本周结束前签署并返回合同。如果您有任何其他问题,请告诉我!
  • In the attached report, pay special attention to the data on page 5 showing usage trends over the past year. This will be crucial to making decisions about our platform expansion. Let's discuss your thoughts on the numbers.在附件的报告中,请特别注意第5页显示的过去一年的使用趋势数据。这对于我们决定平台扩展至关重要。让我们讨论一下您对这些数字的想法。

6、向客户提出请求

  • Could you please...? 能不能请你...
  • Could you possibly tell me...? 你能不能告诉我...
  • Can you please fill out this form? 请填写这个表格好吗?
  • I'd really appreciate it if you could... 如果你能够...我会非常感激。
  • I'd be very grateful if you could... 如果你能够...我将非常感激。
  • It would be very helpful if you could send us/me... 如果你能够给我们/我发送...将非常有帮助。
  • I was wondering if you could/if you would be able to... 我想知道你是否能够...
  • If possible, I'd like to know (more) about... 如果可能的话,我想了解更多关于...
  • Please find my two main questions below. 请在下方找到我的两个主要问题。
  • I was wondering if you could provide us with an updated product roadmap by the end of next week? Having a sense of your planned releases will help us structure our marketing calendar. 我想知道你是否能在下周末之前提供我们一份更新的产品路线图?了解你们计划发布的内容将有助于我们制定营销日程安排。
  • If possible, I'd like to learn more about any new capabilities you are developing for your customer portal. Any details you can share would help us prepare future training materials for users. 如果可能的话,我想了解一下你们正在为客户门户开发的任何新功能。你能提供的任何细节将有助于我们为用户准备未来的培训材料。
  • Could you please send over the outstanding invoices from last month's events by Monday? I need to have them in hand to finalize the quarterly budget review with our executive team. 请在周一之前寄送上个月活动的未结清发票好吗?我需要它们来与我们的高管团队最终确定季度预算审查。