- Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.
- May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude.
- May the wonder of that first Christmas, the joy of God’s abundant blessings, and the peace of Jesus’ presence be with you always.
- I pray that the same wonderment and belief that children have fills your heart during this holiday season.
- May the gathering of family and the laughter of friends remind you of how much you are cherished and loved not just at Christmas but the whole year through.
- May all that is beautiful, meaningful, and brings you joy be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- I am sending all of you wishes in hopes that your Christmas is magnificent in every way. Happy holidays!
- As the light from that star illuminated the sky the night Jesus was born, may his light illuminate your life at this special time of the year.
- The New Year has brought another chance for us to set things right and open up a new chapter in our lives.
- Out with the old, in with the new! Happy New Year!
- May the new year bring you warmth, love, and light to guide your path to a lovely destination.
- May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy. Happy New Year!
- Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Happy New Year.
- I can’t wait to see where the next year brings us! I wish you nothing but happiness in the new year.
- Happy New Year! May the coming year be full of grand adventures and opportunities.
- Cheers to a new year, new beginnings, and the same friends!
- As you pursue your hopes and dreams, may this year bring you much success, and may your journey be wonderful.
- You have this year in the palm of your hand. Could you not squeeze the life out of it?
- Santa told me you’d been very good this year. I told him it was just a lack of opportunity. Merry Christmas!
- Please note Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you’ve been good this year, and he died of laughter.
- New Year’s Day is a societal illusion of a clean slate that we’re expected to kick off by getting wasted. Happy New Year!
- I thought long and hard about quitting all those bad habits this year, but I’m not a quitter! Happy New Year!
- I have a big pile of regrets from last year to sweep out the door, so I can start on a new pile.
- Here’s to another awesome year of making new memories, new secrets we’ll take to the grave, and New Year’s resolutions that we’ll never keep. Happy New Year!
- Dream small, and you can achieve it all. It’s the only wish that may come true for the New Year!
- Lord, You make all things new. You bring hope alive in our hearts And cause our Spirits to be born again. Thank you for this new year For all the potential it holds. Come and kindle in us A mighty flame.
- Lord, in this new year, help me to remember your promises and who you are.
- Dear God, Thank you that you make all things new. Thank you for all that you’ve allowed into our lives this past year, the good along with the hard things, which have reminded us how much we need you and rely on your presence filling us every single day. We pray for a beautiful year ahead.
- Dear God, it is so hard to pick up the pieces and keep moving forward. Help me to see that your plan is still in effect. Give me faith to know that regardless of what this past year has looked like, I can start over.
- Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy. Act in me, O Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy. I pray for the gift of a blessed new year.